[Gluster-users] Need to reattach downed server

J.R. W jwillis0720 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 08:36:57 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Let’s see. I have one of my servers in my trusted storage pool have a drive go down. It had all the volume configurations in it. /etc/lib/glusterd/vols/ was wiped.

Now this drive is completely separate from the glusterfs brick. The drive that was corrupted was just part of the /root. The glusterfs brick is actually a direct attached storage to this server. What is the easiest way to copy all the configurations from another member in the trusted pool?

I thought I could just remove it and then re-probe it and it would autogenerate. But since it’s part of the volume, no such luck.

Jordan