[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Announcing release 3.11 : Scope, schedule and feature tracking

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 14:08:58 UTC 2017

On 04/25/2017 07:40 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Shyam <srangana at redhat.com
> <mailto:srangana at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 02/28/2017 10:17 AM, Shyam wrote:
>     1) Halo - Initial Cut (@pranith)
>

> Sorry for the delay in response. Due to some other work engagements, I
> couldn't spend time on this, I think I can get this done if there is one
> week grace period, by 5thMay. Or I can get this done for 3.12.0. Do let
> me know what you think.

Let us backport this to 3.11 post branching, that way the schedule is
kept as is. It would help to stick to the schedule if this gets
backported by, May-05th.

Considering this request, any other features that needs a few more days
to be completed, can target this date by when (post branching) we need
the backport of the feature to 3.11 branch.

Thanks,
Shyam