[Gluster-users] current Version

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 19:25:57 UTC 2017

On 04/19/2017 02:49 PM, lemonnierk at ulrar.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Look there : https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.8/3.8.11/Debian/jessie/

Those are amd64/x86_64 only — they won't work on a Raspberry Pi.

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 06:54:37AM +0200, Mario Roeber wrote:
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> my Name is Mario and i’use glusterFS now around 1 Year at Home with some raspberry and USB HD. I’have the question where i’can found for Debian/Jessy the current 8.11 install *deb.
>> Maybe someone know.

The last time I built packages for Raspbian Jessie was over a year and a
half ago (glusterfs-3.7.4). Nobody AFAIK has asked for newer packages.
TBPH it seemed pretty obvious that (almost) nobody was using them.

But I think you could easily take the 3.8.x or 3.10.x .dsc files [1] on
download.gluster.org and build your own packages with them.

And/or you can use the source from [2] and the packaging bits from [3]
and build with those.

[1] E.g.
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.10/3.10.1/Debian/stretch/apt/pool/main/g/glusterfs/glusterfs_3.10.1-1.dsc
[2] E.g.