[Gluster-users] Questions concerning tiering

David Spisla david.spisla at iternity.com
Tue Apr 11 08:45:25 UTC 2017

Dear Gluster Community,

at the moment I play aroud with that Gluster tiering feature. It seems to be that there are alwas 2 Tiers --> hot and cold
Is there a way to have more than 2 Tiers? I think its not possible...

If I write some data e.g. big video files, in which tier will first write (hot or cold Tier)???

Regards

David Spisla
Software Developer
david.spisla at iTernity.com<mailto:david.spisla at iTernity.com>
www.iTernity.com<http://www.iternity.com/>
Tel:       +49 761-590 34 841

[cid:image001.png at 01D239C7.FDF7B430]

iTernity GmbH
Heinrich-von-Stephan-Str. 21
79100 Freiburg - Germany
---
unseren technischen Support erreichen Sie unter +49 761-387 36 66
---
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Steinemann
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Freiburg: HRB-Nr. 701332
USt.Id de-24266431