[Gluster-users] Fw: Deletion of old CHANGELOG files in .glusterfs/changelogs

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Wed Apr 5 17:28:37 UTC 2017

Thanks to all of you for your answers.
I will try the archive tool as recommended by Aravinda.
Just for your information I suppose you are aware that having tons of files such as the CHANGELOGS in one single directory is really sub-optimal. Maybe better would be to have a 2 level hierarchy and store the files using an algorithm to distribute the files among that 2 level hierarchy of sub-directories, especially if there is no archiving of these files by default. Just my two cents ;-)

Cheers