[Gluster-users] Minio as object storage

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 09:49:15 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Swift can enforce allowing/denying access to swift users.
The Swift API provides Account ACLs and Container ACLs for this.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/overview_auth.html

There is no mapping between a swift user and a linux user as
such. Hence these ACLs are enforced at object interface level
and not at the filesystem layer.