[Gluster-users] GlusterFs upstream bugzilla components Fine graining

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 11:47:57 UTC 2016

On 09/28/2016 02:10 AM, Soumya Koduri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 09/28/2016 11:24 AM, Muthu Vigneshwaran wrote:
>
>> +- Component GlusterFS
>> |

>> |  +Subcomponent nfs
>
> Maybe its time to change it to 'gluster-NFS/native NFS'. Niels/Kaleb?

IIRC there is a separate nfs-ganesha subcomponent already. Correct?

But I agree with calling it gluster-nfs, or anything that makes the
distinction between gluster-nfs and nfs-ganesha clear.

>> +- Component gdeploy
>>
>> |  |

>> |  +Subcomponent samba
>>
>> |  +Subcomponent hyperconvergence

I don't know what hyper-convergence is in the context of gdeploy.

>> |  +Subcomponent RHSC 2.0
>
> gdeploy has support for 'ganesha' configuration as well. Also would it
> help if we have additional subcomponent 'glusterfs' as well, may be as
> the default one (any new support being added can fall under that
> category)? Request Sac to comment.

Yes, we need a ganesha or nfs-ganesha subcomponent here.

Thanks

--

Kaleb