[Gluster-users] Update to the version in Bugzilla for GlusterFS 3.8

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 05:35:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

We're cleaning up our components and versions in Bugzilla to make it
easier to triage, track and manage bugs. For the 3.8.x releases we'll
follow the same versioning as 3.9. This means that all bugs filed
against different versions of 3.8.x will now be marked with version 3.8
(without the last .x).

In the template that is shown when reporting a bug, there is already a
request to provide the full version. Most users do this, so it should
not affect reporting bugs much.

Once all bugs have been moved to the 3.8 version, the old versions will
be removed from the drop-down list in Bugzilla.

Thanks,
Niels