[Gluster-users] Gfapi memleaks, all versions

Oleksandr Natalenko oleksandr at natalenko.name
Tue Sep 6 18:54:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

thanks, but that is not what I want. I have no issues debugging gfapi apps,
but have an issue with GlusterFS FUSE client not being handled properly by
Massif tool.

Valgrind+Massif does not handle all forked children properly, and I believe
that happens because of some memory corruption in GlusterFS FUSE client.

Regards,
  Oleksandr