[Gluster-users] [FOSDEM 2017] Announcing a Gluster Stand!

AMIT KUMAR JAISWAL amitkumarj441 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:47:26 UTC 2016

Dear Amye,

Thanks for letting us know about this info.
Few weeks ago, I started with Guster open source project and I'm an
open source enthusiast and I am interested to volunteer.
I already registered on pentabarf, but still now I didn't applied to any rooms..

Please let me know the about the next step to apply for volunteer.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Amit Kumar Jaiswal