[Gluster-users] Weekly Community Meeting 2016-11-30

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:15:00 UTC 2016

Hi all,

This weeks meeting was a short meeting with just one topic discussed
and few attendees. This left us wondering about what lead to the low
attendance. We moved on quickly though, so if anyone has any ideas
about this, please let us know.

The meeting agenda and updates for the week are archived at [1]. The
meeting minutes and logs are available at [2],[3] and [4].

The next weeks meeting agenda is at [5]. Please add your updates to
this before the next meeting. Also, everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) is
welcome to add their own topics for discussion.

Thanks,
Kaushal

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/wiki/Community-Meeting-2016-11-30
[2]: Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2016-11-30/weekly_community_meeting_2016-11-30.2016-11-30-12.02.html