[Gluster-users] glusterfs-client on solaris 10

Barbara Bonfiglio barbara.bonfiglio at par-tec.it
Tue Nov 29 16:30:46 UTC 2016

Hi to all,

I have a 2-node cluster with rhel7 glusterfs above, replicated between
them.

By linux mounting one of the volume replication of two nodes, if one
node fails, I have not lost the mount visibility, with nfs instead
finding problems.

 From the Docs portal I read that on solaris I can export volume via nfs
and this works fine, but I'd like to be able to use the power of
glusterfs even from the server with Solaris (10/11).

Someone has already tried and succeeded? or simply have suggestions?

Thank you all
Barbara