[Gluster-users] Geo-replication session is work but replication doesn't

Alexandr Porunov alexandr.porunov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 23:51:26 UTC 2016

Hello,
I faced with the problem that geo-replication became unworkable.

There are no any errors in log files. There are all slaves and master nodes
are up and running. The session is working too (One active node and two in
a passive state). But replication doesn't work. I checked all log files in
master and slave nodes but there is no errors. When I create a file on one
of the master nodes it replicated to other master nodes but don't replicate
to any slave node (I waited for 10 minutes).

What problems can cause this situation?

Sincerely,
Alexandr