[Gluster-users] Files won't heal, although no obvious problem visible

Pavel Cernohorsky pavel.cernohorsky at appeartv.com
Wed Nov 23 12:40:52 UTC 2016

I afraid I do not know how we got to this strange state, I do not know
Gluster in detail enough. When does the trusted.afr.dirty flag get set?
And when does the trusted.afr.xxx-client-xxx flag get set? From what you
are saying, it seems to me that you always expect them to be set /
cleared in the same moment.

If it helps you, at the end of my message you can find the full volume
configuration.

Can I help you somehow more in actually discovering what happened /
fixing the problem?

Thanks for your help, kind regards,

Pavel

Volume Name: hot
Type: Distributed-Replicate
Volume ID: 4d09dd56-97b6-4b63-8765-0a08574e8ddd
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 12 x (2 + 1) = 36
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: 10.10.27.10:/opt/data/hdd1/gluster
Brick2: 10.10.27.12:/opt/data/hdd1/gluster
Brick3: 10.10.27.11:/opt/data/ssd/arbiter1 (arbiter)
... similar triplets here ...
Brick34: 10.10.27.12:/opt/data/hdd8/gluster
Brick35: 10.10.27.11:/opt/data/hdd8/gluster
Brick36: 10.10.27.10:/opt/data/ssd/arbiter12 (arbiter)
Options Reconfigured:
performance.flush-behind: off
performance.write-behind: off
performance.open-behind: off