[Gluster-users] Duplicate UUID entries in "gluster peer status" command

ABHISHEK PALIWAL abhishpaliwal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 04:30:41 UTC 2016

Hi Atin,

System is the embedded system and these dates are before the system get in
timer sync.

Yes, I have also seen these two files in peers directory on 002500 board
and I want to know the reason why gluster creates the second file when
there is old file is exist. Even when you see the content of the these file
are same.

Is it possible for gluster if we fall in this situation then instead of
manually doing the steps which you mentioned above gluster will take care
of this?

I have some questions:

1. based on the logs can we find out the reason for having two peers files
with same contents.
2. is there any way to do it from gluster code.

Regards,
Abhishek

Regards,
Abhishek