[Gluster-users] How to distributed with a folder

jin deng cheneydeng88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:08:38 UTC 2016

2016年11月17日星期四,李立 <dylan-lili at foxmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','dylan-lili at foxmail.com');>> 写道:

> In distributed volume, the files will be distributed to different
> bricks.But,my data is a folder if it's lack of a file,the folder of data
> will be disabled.So, I want a specific folder will be store one brick to
> avoid dropping a brick and all data is disable.

 I don't understand your purpose.It seems you want all your data which
inside one specific directory to be stored on a fixed brick(without dht)
instead of letting the data dispersed among all bricks.IMO,that violates
the model of "distributed volume".Not sure if i've misunderstood your
purpose.Maybe someone will give a different opinion.

--
Thanks,
DengJin