[Gluster-users] Unable to stop volume because geo-replication

Chao-Ping Chien cchien at eqbank.ca
Wed Nov 16 14:02:11 UTC 2016

Hi Kotresh,

Thank you very much for taking time to help.

I follow your instruction, restart glusterd with log level at DEBUG. I think the restart somehow fix the state. The geo-replication statue correctly report all the volumes status (unlink before when the time I report the problem, it only show some part of setting)

I was able to stop the geo-replication and delete the geo-replication and eventually delete the volume.

If you wish I can send you the log. I am not attach the log this time because the problem seems to because the environment is not in normal state. And the restart fix the problem.

Thanks.

Ping.