[Gluster-users] Recent Gluster-related talk at OpenStack summit

Andrew Boag andrew.boag at catalyst-au.net
Mon Nov 7 02:27:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just wanted to broadcast a presentation that I did at the recent
OpenStack Summit in barcelona that included quite a bit around our user
of GlusterFS and other clustered / network file systems in our cloud
application stacks.

We certainly do not claim to know everything about GlusterFS and our use
case (as file storage for a cloud-hosted web application) is not the
same as some of the massive file storage applications that are discussed
inside this mailing list.

Anyway, may be of interest -
https://www.openstack.org/videos/video/clustered-file-systems-in-your-application-stack

We are doing some more experimentation with Gluster and we hope to
publish some orchestration recipes for gluster solutions inside
openstack and AWS cloud architectures.

Thanks.

--
===