[Gluster-users] it is possible for glusterfs version 3.7.5 supports to raise alarms or events when something goes wrong with glusterfs

WANG Xiaoyan F Xiaoyan.F.Wang at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Wed Nov 2 07:02:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,
The unique GlusterFS storage pool (composed of the 3 Glusterfs nodes on VM) is dynamically created, I want to monitor the operation of the glusterfs at the far end,
that is when something goes wrong or right with the glusterfs, it can raise alrams or events to notify. Is it possible? How can I implement this on version 3.7?

Regards,
Xiaoyan