[Gluster-users] 0-management: argument invalid

Niklaas Baudet von Gersdorff stdin at niklaas.eu
Wed May 25 12:58:19 UTC 2016

Niklaas Baudet von Gersdorff [2016-05-25 13:59 +0200] :

> To me it looks like a firewall issue since there's a problem
> establishing a connection (see line 2 and three). Yet, IP 10.1.0.1 is
> on an internal interface that is not protected by firewall:

I just figured out that it's indeed a problem with the firewall. So the
problem should be solved once I set up the firewall correctly.

> Maybe that's causing some issues. How can I force the daemon to only
> listen to IP 10.1.0.1?

Anyway, I will be happy if someone can provide me the answer to the
question above. I prefer services not to listen on every IP address.

    Niklaas