[Gluster-users] VM disks corruption on 3.7.11

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Tue May 24 10:24:44 UTC 2016

So the VM were configured with cache set to none, I just tried with
cache=directsync and it seems to be fixing the issue. Still need to run
more test, but did a couple already with that option and no I/O errors.

Never had to do this before, is it known ? Found the clue in some old mail
from this mailing list, did I miss some doc saying you should be using
directsync with glusterfs ?