[Gluster-users] VM disks corruption on 3.7.11

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Mon May 23 11:54:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

I didn't specify it but I use "localhost" to add the storage in proxmox.
My thinking is that every proxmox node is also a glusterFS node, so that
should work fine.

I don't want to use the "normal" way of setting a regular address in there
because you can't change it afterwards in proxmox, but could that be the source of
the problem, maybe during livre migration there is write comming from
two different servers at the same time ?