[Gluster-users] VM disks corruption on 3.7.11

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed May 18 14:06:44 UTC 2016

Some additional details if it helps, there is no cache on the disk,
it's virtio and iothread=1. The file is in qcow and using qemu-img check
it says it's not corrupted, but when the VM is running I have I/O Errors.
As you can see in the config, performance.stat-prefetch: off but being
on a debian system I don't have the virt group, I just tried to replicate
the different settings by hand. Maybe I forgot something.

Thanks !