[Gluster-users] add/replace brick corrupting data

WK wkmail at bneit.com
Tue May 17 00:02:17 UTC 2016

That should be an important clue.

That being said, when we lose a brick, we've traditionally just live
migrated those VMs off onto other clusters because we didn't want to
take the heal hit which at best slowed down our VMs at on the pickier
ones cause them to RO out.

We have not yet upgraded to 3.7.x yet (still on 3.4 cuz it aint broke)
and are hoping that sharding solves that problem.  But it seems
everytime it looks like things are 'safe' for 3.7.x, something comes up.
Fortunately, we like the fuse mount so maybe we are still ok.

-wk