[Gluster-users] Number of Bricks 1 x (2 + 1) = 3 and arbiter disappearing

Nicola Petracchi nicola.petracchi at digiville.it
Wed May 11 09:31:53 UTC 2016

Hi, thx for the quick reply

I have this configuration
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty
Linux 3.13.0-86-generic #130-Ubuntu SMP

ppa:gluster/glusterfs-3.7

ii  glusterfs-client                         3.7.11-ubuntu1~trusty1
          amd64        clustered file-system (client package)
ii  glusterfs-common                         3.7.11-ubuntu1~trusty1
          amd64        GlusterFS common libraries and translator
modules
ii  glusterfs-server                         3.7.11-ubuntu1~trusty1
          amd64        clustered file-system (server package)