[Gluster-users] Self Heal Sync Speed after 3.7.11 and small file performance

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 18:45:13 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am also observing bad performance with small files on a GlusterFS 3.7.11 cluster. For example if I unpack the latest Linux kernel tar file it takes roughly 9 minutes whereas on my laptop it takes 30 seconds.
Maybe there are a some paramters on the GlusterFS side which could help to fine tune the hosting of a lof of (mostly small) files? Does anyone have any recommendations here?
RegardsML