[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Exporting Gluster Volume

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Wed May 4 07:58:29 UTC 2016

Even on my setup if I change nfs.port, all the other services also
started registering on those ports. Can you please file a bug for it.
That seems like a bug (or is it intentional..Niels?).

     100005    3   tcp   2049  mountd
     100005    1   tcp   2049  mountd
     100003    3   tcp   2049  nfs
     100021    4   tcp   2049  nlockmgr
     100227    3   tcp   2049  nfs_acl

However, as you can see NFSACL did come up. Try restarting volume
" gluster v start <volname> force" and check your logs again.

Thanks,
Soumya