[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Exporting Gluster Volume

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon May 2 11:06:07 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 04:14:01PM +0530, ABHISHEK PALIWAL wrote:
> HI Team,
>
> I am exporting gluster volume using GlusterNFS  with ACL support but at NFS
> client while running 'setfacl' command getting "setfacl: /tmp/e: Remote I/O
> error"
>

> Following is the NFS option status for Volume:
>
> nfs.enable-ino32
> no
> nfs.mem-factor
> 15
> nfs.export-dirs
> on
> nfs.export-volumes
> on
> nfs.addr-namelookup
> off
> nfs.dynamic-volumes
> off
> nfs.register-with-portmap
> on
> nfs.outstanding-rpc-limit
> 16
> nfs.port
> 38465
> nfs.rpc-auth-unix
> on
> nfs.rpc-auth-null
> on
> nfs.rpc-auth-allow
> all
> nfs.rpc-auth-reject
> none
> nfs.ports-insecure
> off
> nfs.trusted-sync
> off
> nfs.trusted-write
> off
> nfs.volume-access
> read-write
> nfs.export-dir
>
> nfs.disable
> off
> nfs.nlm
> on
> nfs.acl
> on
> nfs.mount-udp
> off
> nfs.mount-rmtab
> /var/lib/glusterd/nfs/rmtab
> nfs.rpc-statd
> /sbin/rpc.statd
> nfs.server-aux-gids
> off
> nfs.drc
> off
> nfs.drc-size
> 0x20000
> nfs.read-size                           (1 *
> 1048576ULL)
> nfs.write-size                          (1 *
> 1048576ULL)
> nfs.readdir-size                        (1 *
> 1048576ULL)
> nfs.exports-auth-enable
> (null)
> nfs.auth-refresh-interval-sec
> (null)
> nfs.auth-cache-ttl-sec                  (null)
>
> Command to mount exported gluster volume on NFS client is
>
> mount -v -t nfs -o acl,vers=3 128.224.95.140:/gv0 /tmp/e

Could you post the output of mounting with 'mount -vvv ...'? In previous
emails I've asked for the output of 'rpcinfo -p $NFS_SERVER', I do not
think I've seen that yet.

The port used for NFSv3 ACLs on the NFS-server should be listed in
'netstat -tulpen' and the PID of the process should be the one of the
Gluster/NFS service.

HTH,
Niels