[Gluster-users] Convert replica 2 to replica 3 arbiter 1

Russell Purinton russell.purinton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:13:53 UTC 2016

I have used the add-brick command in the past but I’m not sure how to go about using it to do this…

Could anyone provide an example?

As shown below, the current setup, xs141 is replica with xs138.  xs139 is replica with xs140.  I would like to have 139 serve as arbiter for 141 and 138.   And I’d like 141 to serve as arbiter for 139 and 140.