[Gluster-users] Fwd: gluster heal does not work

Serkan Çoban cobanserkan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:21:39 UTC 2016

Hi Ashish,

Yesterday I deleted the problem files in gluster v heal <volname> info
and restart testing, so I cannot send the output now, but I will send
immediately if I reproduce the problem during test.
Also can you tell me the details of disperse heal? How it works and
any technical documentation would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Serkan