[Gluster-users] glusterfs best usage / best storage type or model

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:21:30 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

thanks for an answer. but in the case of 37 8TB bricks the data won't be
available if one of servers fails anyway :) And it seems to me, that it
would be even bigger mess to undarstand, what files are up and what are
down with bricks.. Or am I missing something?  Reading this one
https://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Setting%20Up%20Volumes/#creating-dispersed-volumes
And what would be the redundancy count in case of 37 8TB bricks? still 1?

Best regards,
Roman.