[Gluster-users] Gluster-users Digest, Vol 95, Issue 32

paf1 at email.cz paf1 at email.cz
Fri Mar 25 15:07:11 UTC 2016

Hello Andreas,
we are testing stripe 2 replica 3 arbiter 1 gluster volume, it's running, but not supported by Ovirt 3.5.6.2 ( can't create 'storage" , with "unsupported" message )
This is running in 5 node gluster. Node 5 dedicated only for arbiter bricks and has no "big disks".

exam:
gluster volume create AAAA stripe 2 replica 3 arbiter 1  \
brick1_data:/replica1/GFS  brick2_data:/replica1/GFS brick5_arbiter:/replica1/GFS   \
brick3_data:/replica2/GFS  brick5_data:/replica2/GFS brick5_arbiter:/replica2/GFS

Arbiter node hold only metadata and is common for all volumes. Can run VMs ( data over interconnect )

pbauer

Message: 1