[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.7.9 released

Alan Millar grunthos503 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 00:43:33 UTC 2016

Anyone have any success in updating to 3.7.9 on Debian Jessie?

I'm seeing dependency problems, when trying to install 3.7.9 using the Debian Jessie packages on download.gluster.org.

For example, it says it wants liburcu4.

     Depends: liburcu4 (>= 0.8.4) but it is not installable

I can only find liburcu2 for Jessie.

https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&keywords=liburcu

It looks similar for some of the other dependencies also, like libtinfo5 and libssl1.0.2

Did the Jessie packages accidentally get built with the spec file for sid or stretch, possibly?  Or is my system broken and I'm looking at the wrong thing?

Any help appreciated.  Thanks!

- Alan