[Gluster-users] GlusterFS cluster peer stuck in state: Sent and Received peer request (Connected)

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 13:09:58 UTC 2016

Tommy,

It seems like that there were frequent disconnect events which may have
caused the peer handshaking to remain incomplete and leading to an
inconsistency in the cluster state.

Further follow up questions:

1. Restarting glusterd instances doesn't solve the problem?

2. If answer to 1 is yes can we try to set state=3 in all the
/var/lib/glusterd/peers/<UUID> files and then restart glusterd to see
whether the problem persists?

If the above still doesn't solve the problem output of 'cat
/var/lib/glusterd/peers/*' from all the nodes should help us in figuring
out the correct workaround.

~Atin