[Gluster-users] how to deal with data when a peer restart

袁仲 yzlyourself at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:26:54 UTC 2016

I have two peers with two bricks on each of them, and each two bricks(on
different peer) make up a replicate volume, and two replicate volumes make
up a distribute volume.

I mount the volume on the client,and start a vm(virtual machine).

when a peer restart (shutdown -r now). and my question is:

   1.  how does glusterfs deal with the data on the peer, and does the
   “restart” operation would trigger some process of data healing or some
   process to keep the data (on different peers with a same replicate volume)
   identical.
   2. if it does, and can you show me a function in the source code?

thanks,

yz