[Gluster-users] nfs-ganesha/pnfs read/write path on EC volume

Jiffin Tony Thottan jthottan at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 06:22:18 UTC 2016

On 18/03/16 11:04, Serkan Çoban wrote:
> I am using 2.3. But I can test 2.4 if there are centos packages..
> Or I can try to build rpm packages from latest ganesha if it is easy to build..
Unfortunately I can't find any epel/centos[1] packages for 2.4, its only
for fedora24[2] packages
CCing Kaleb who knows about next 2.3.x update.

Following are the steps  used in ci.centos.org to build rpms(I hope it
works)

# install NFS-Ganesha build dependencies
yum -y install git bison flex cmake gcc-c++ libacl-devel krb5-devel
dbus-devel libnfsidmap-devel libwbclient-devel libcap-devel
libblkid-devel rpm-build redhat-rpm-config

# install the latest version of gluster
yum -y install centos-release-gluster
yum -y install glusterfs-api-devel

git init nfs-ganesha
cd nfs-ganesha
git fetch https://review.gerrithub.io/ffilz/nfs-ganesha next

git checkout -b next FETCH_HEAD

# update libntirpc
git submodule update --init || git submodule sync

mkdir build
cd build

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Maintainer ../src && make rpm

[1] http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7.2.1511/storage/x86_64/gluster-3.7/
[2] http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=17239

--
Jiffin