[Gluster-users] Need volunteers to test multi-threaded self-heal patch

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 02:55:43 UTC 2016

hi,
        We are completing the development work to bring multi-threaded
self-heal support. Initial results in our tests looked good. We were
able to get the performance from 50MBps on single threaded self-heal to
100MBps increasing the number of threads to 8. With 4 MBps it was
90MBps. We can provide build for users who are interested in testing out
this feature. I am going to push the final set of patches in 1-2 days.

Pranith