[Gluster-users] Weekly Gluster Community Meeting - 02/Mar/2016

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:59:56 UTC 2016

Hi All,
This weeks weekly meeting will be held in #gluster-meeting on
freenode, in about 1 hour from now (1200UTC). This was supposed to be
the first meeting in which we tried out the proposed rotating schedule
(1200UTC/1500UTC). But this change wasn't communicated well, so we'll
start the rotating schedule with next weeks meeting.

The agenda for todays meeting is at
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings . If anyone
has additional topics for discussion please add it under the `Open
floor` section.

Thanks.
Kaushal