[Gluster-users] 3.7.12 disaster

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:25:44 UTC 2016

Was able to shutdown my gluster and clean reboot.

set:

cluster.shd-max-threads:4
cluster.locking-scheme:granular

And started one VM. It got halfway booted and froze. A gluster heal
info returned "Not able to fetch volfile from glusterd"

I killed the VM, stopped the datastore and all gluster processes, then
started it back up. Heal info was successful and showed 200+ shards
being healed.

however a heal info heal-count show's 0 heals

I stopped the dtastore again and reset the settings:
  cluster.shd-max-threads
  cluster.locking-scheme

Waiting for heal to complete. Before I try again.

Contemplating undoing the upgrade. Can I set the opversion back to 30710?

--
Lindsay