[Gluster-users] distributed geo-rep using hostname instead of FQDN of slave node

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:20:32 UTC 2016

Dear Aravinda

My bad, you where right, I had used the hostname without the FQDN in order to create my slave volume... I guess I will simply re-create it.

Regards
ML

On Monday, June 27, 2016 7:55 AM, Aravinda <avishwan at redhat.com> wrote:
Hi ML,

Please let us know the output of gluster volume info <SLAVE VOLUME>.
Geo-rep uses the output of Gluster volume info for connecting to slave
nodes based on Brick hosts.

regards
Aravinda