[Gluster-users] CMA: unable to get RDMA device list

Anoop C S anoopcs at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 09:50:04 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-06-26 at 14:48 +0000, Alan Hartless wrote:
> I had a glusterd server restart and now glusterfsd refused to start.
> When I try to start glusterd with
> /usr/sbin/glusterd -N -p /var/run/glusterd.pid
>
> I get this:
> librdmacm: couldn't read ABI version.
> librdmacm: assuming: 4
> CMA: unable to get RDMA device list

Some queries:
1. With what transport type have you created the volume? On which
platform are your glusterfs servers running and in case you are using
rdma transport, what packages were installed for setting up the IB
stack?

2. Can you please share the error messages from brick logs(under
/var/log/gluster/bricks/) and glusterd logs(under /var/log/glusterfs/)
for better clarity?