[Gluster-users] mount under /run/gluster

Manikandan Selvaganesh mselvaga at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 17:41:59 UTC 2016

Hi Sergei,

Have you enabled quota on your volume?

Please paste the output of 'gluster v info' command and 'gluster v quota
<VOLNAME> list' command.

When quota is enabled on a volume, the volume gets mounted to
/run/gluster/<VOLNAME> when the
directory or volume is set a with a quota limit for the first time and
remains till quota is disabled on the volume.
This is known as Auxiliary mount point. This is just another mount with
some special permissions which is
needed for quota to set the limit and display the limit.

Hence, if quota is enabled in your setup, you have not misconfigured
anything ;-) Otherwise let's debug.

Manikandan Selvaganesh.