[Gluster-users] Samba permissions in file tree & inheritance with MS Active Directory

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:21:48 UTC 2016

Probably not really a specific gluster issue, but yes, you can do that
with extended acls.

You will declare spefic execute only permission for that user in all
directories above documentation and in documentation itself it should
be read/execute if you only want him to read or rwx if you want him to
write.

The only thing pertaining glusterfs is that the filesystem backend
must support and be mounted with extended ACLs.

Do a search for setfacl and getfacl

HTH,

Diego