[Gluster-users] implementation of RPC in glusterFS

袁仲 yzlyourself at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:24:21 UTC 2016

I have check the source code of glusterFS,  the communication between cli
and glustered  ,  glustered and glusterd is depend on RPC. But it is
different from the RPC program i wrote myself that I use rpcgen to create
client-stub and server-stub, but glusterFS does not. so, my question is,

Does glusterfs have implement RPC by itself, and if does, what’s the
difference from the RPC program that use rpcgen.