[Gluster-users] snapshot removal failed on one node how to recover (3.7.11)

Alastair Neil ajneil.tech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:40:33 UTC 2016

I have a replica 3 volume that has snapshot scheduled using
snap_scheduler.py

I recently tried to remove a snapshot and the command failed on one node:

snapshot delete: failed: Commit failed on gluster0.vsnet.gmu.edu. Please
> check log file for details.
> Snapshot command failed

How do I recover from this failure.  Clearly I need to remove the snapshot
from the offending server but this does not seem possible as the snapshot
no longer exists on the other two nodes.
Suggestions welcome.

-Alastair