[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Need a way to display and flush gluster cache ?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 07:14:57 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 10:29:37AM +0530, Mohammed Rafi K C wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback.
>
> In fact meta xlator is loaded only on fuse mount, is there any
> particular reason to not to use meta-autoload xltor for nfs server and
> libgfapi ?

I have no idea what the reason could be. Hopefully it is described in
its design or feature page. Unfortunately I could only find this
description, and it looks more user oriented than technical details:

  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs/blob/master/done/Features/meta.md

Maybe that helps a little, or someone else knows where more info about
it has been written?

Niels