[Gluster-users] Help needed in debugging a glusted-vol.log file..

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 04:23:30 UTC 2016

This doesn't look like abnormal given you are running gluster 3.6.1
version. In 3.6 "allow-insecure" option is turned off by default which
means glusterd will only entertain requests received on privileged ports
and this node has exhausted all the privileged ports by that time. If you
are willing to turn on bind-insecure option, then I do see this problem
going away.

P.S : This option is been turned on by default in 3.7.

~Atin

--

--Atin