[Gluster-users] Help needed in debugging a glusted-vol.log file..

B.K.Raghuram bkrram at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:29:59 UTC 2016

Some issues seem to have cropped up at a remote location and I'm trying to
make sense of what the issues are. Could someone help in throwing some
light on the potential issues here? I notice that something happened at
2016-07-20 06:33:09.621556 after which a host of issues are being reported
(around line 29655).  After that there seem to be a host of communication
issues.

Also does the line "0-rpc-service: Request received from non-privileged
port. Failing request" mean that potentially the samba access through the
gfapi vfs module was failed?