[Gluster-users] Memory leak in 3.6.*?

Yannick Perret yannick.perret at liris.cnrs.fr
Fri Jul 22 13:31:40 UTC 2016

Note: I'm have a dev client machine so I can perform tests or recompile
glusterfs client if it can helps getting data about that.

I did not test this problem against 3.7.x version as my 2 servers are in
use and I can't upgrade them at this time, and 3.7 clients are not
compatible with 3.6 servers (as far as I can see from my tests).

--
Y.