[Gluster-users] Shards and heal question post move-brick

David Gossage dgossage at carouselchecks.com
Thu Jul 21 10:19:03 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 4:54 AM, Lindsay Mathieson <
lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/07/2016 7:10 PM, David Gossage wrote:
>
>> Biggest issue will be changing cache mode of disks which oVirt doesn't
>> expose easily that you had mentioned would now be needed
>>

> Just to clarify, I mean the caching mode of the qemu disks, not the
> underlying host filesystem.

I follow, and I think it an be set just not as a checkbox type flag.  I
think you set via  custom flag per disk or vm.
What I don't know is if any of the storage tests they do use flags that I
wouldn't have access to that could fail.
I've asked in ovirt users list about it and if anyone is using gluster
3.7.13 in their 3.6.x line.  Redhat gives the impression that due to their
RHS gluster is supposed to be well integrated so I am hoping to get some
feedback on this.